CISA released eight Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on January 30, 2024. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-24-030-01 Emerson Rosemount GC370XA, GC700XA, GC1500XA
- ICSA-24-030-02 Mitsubishi Electric FA Engineering Software Products
- ICSA-24-030-03 Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC WS Series Ethernet Interface Module
- ICSA-24-030-04 Hitron Systems Security Camera DVR
- ICSA-24-030-05 Rockwell Automation ControlLogix and GuardLogix
- ICSA-24-030-06 Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Service Platform
- ICSA-24-030-07 Rockwell Automation LP30/40/50 and BM40 Operator Interface
- ICSA-23-208-03 Mitsubishi Electric CNC Series (Update E)
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.